My awkward meeting with an old friend

So yesterday Jeff and I went out and ran into an old friend of ours, one that we aren't on the best of terms with. Anyway things are kind of awkward with this person and their beau to us that is. I have been having this feeling whenever I am around them that I am severely disliked. Turns out my feelings are correct, when I asked this person they replied with 'I don't like you, I don't hate, and I don't know you, we have only met twice.' Which is a total lie considering there is about 8 different times I can count off the top of my head that we have met. Anyway, my fight or flight reaction went into overdrive and my heart started racing (I don't like confrontation, but I figured it would be good to put this beast to rest)
  So This person says that his beau's sister had said things that I have said against them which to my understanding was not anything at all that isn't the broad daylight truth. So after this confrontation I asked his beau's sister and she had no idea because she would never say anything to him, so I got lied to, by a manipulator. It's not a first, I can see a manipulator from a mile away which is why I didn't believe him and why I myself don't like him. I honestly really hate how people can change just because someone comes into their life. I have had that before with an ex of mine, you start cutting off family and friends and before you know it, you're alone in the world and all you have is them, to play puppeteer as they please. Not the best situation. But people need to learn for themselves, maybe people honestly like to be controlled, I don't I will metaphorically buck the person off at the first sign of manipulation.

Anyway, I tried not to let this get to me, but it is kind of hard when someone say's they don't like you, not that they don't know you, but they genuinely don't like you. It is hurtful, but I gotta just remember that heavenly fathers judgment is the only one I need to worry about, and my own. Only me and god can judge me, not this person, not my husband, not even you. I just have to keep that in mind and live the best I can, to be the best I can and to keep my covenants I made with heavenly father, and to keep my temple marriage holy.

On other topics, our cat Belle is in surgery right now, poor thing was hissing at everyone because she has a hard time with new places. This proves the fact that she is SO much like me. lol Anyway, I am going to go research on pain meds for cats, I don't want her to be in pain. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My troubles with finding friends

The beginning of a new life

New Member of the Family